Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sarahisms

This week Sarah said a couple of cute things that I managed to write down so I wouldn't forget them...
She was eating some bread for a snack the other day.  Ben was giving her the eye because he wanted some too.  She gave him some and then said, "That's so sweet of me!"
She also sat down with her dad one day this week during his short break between work and wrestling.  He picked up the remote and she said, "Let's watch PAWN STARS."
Hilarious.  Libby's favorite show is LOVE IT OR LIST IT (although I think she likes the name really) and Sarah's is Pawn Stars.  I just love my girls!
Another note on Sarah, she is so into baths right now.  She would take a 2 hour bath every day twice a day if I would let her.  She plays until the water is cold and she is a prune.  She loves it!  Libby usually joins in for part of the time at least.
Sarah with her S pretzel.  This is what I made instead of dinner one night last weekend .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: