Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Benny Quotes

This week there were a few great Ben moments.
I loved it when he asked if I would do him a "flavor."

He also got really into it when I taught Libby's class some yoga on Friday.  He does a really great "lion's breath" where you open your mouth and do a huge exhale with your tongue out.

What is really impressing me lately is his logic.
Here was our conversation the other morning.  We got home from dropping off the girls at school.  Normally he watches a movie on the iPad while I have clients.  But that morning, for some reason, he said, "Can I watch a movie after lunch?"  "Of course!" I said and off he went to play.  A few minutes later the doorbell rang.  He came and saw it was my client.  Immediately he said, "Can I watch a movie?"  I reminded him that he was going to watch a movie after lunch.  He thought for less than a second and said, "Can I have lunch?"

He also loves to take videos of himself on my phone and watch them over and over.

No comments: