Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 12, 2015

What did we do this week?

I put away the Easter decor.  I couldn't help taking a picture of this chick peeking out.  So cute.  He didn't want to go away until next year...
We tried to get Ben to ride the balance bike.  He has no interest.  How to get him excited?
Sometimes when I get to the end of a week, I have to check the pictures on my phone (a good week) or my google calendar (a more insanely busy week) to see what happened.  This was a good week.  I had lots of pictures of fun and sun on my phone.  


Derek did a demonstration on how to ride.  It was pretty hilarious!

Ben decided to go for the scooter instead.  Sitting down.  

I cleaned all 3 bathrooms in one morning.  Ben & Vegas bear were huge helpers.  I actually splashed more toilet water on the ground than they did putting the brush away after they used it.  

The girls got their report cards this week.  So, per Randall tradition, we needed to have a "Good grades" dinner.  Libby showed some improvement in her reading grade, and so did Sarah.  Libby was sad she didn't get any 4s (the highest) but we pointed out her improvement in many areas.  That was what counted to us!  We had some Buca de Beppo gift cards, so we went.  We have been reading Harry Potter no. 3, so we read while we waited for our food.  We almost finished the book.  Grammy read them the end after we got home and Derek went to play basketball and I went to dance.  We watched the movie together as a family yesterday.  Seriously those books are so gripping!  So good.

It was pajama day at school on Friday.  I have never seen the girls more excited to "get dressed." 

Ben also wore pajamas all day.  So, he was Spiderman at his gymnastics class.  We are doing drop in "open gym" these days.  He had a great time except for when a kid stole his hula hoop.

No comments: