Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, August 22, 2016

Ballinger Lake & Celebrating Shoreline

We had a day with Dad this week!  He was home on Thursday so we went to Ballinger Lake.  I was too busy to take many pictures, but here are a couple and a video of the lake activities.


We were so excited to Celebrate Shoreline.  This has been our favorite festival.  But this year, it was not as fun.  It was HOT.  Like don't want to move hot.  There were fewer kid activities.  No cheap cotton candy or sno-cones.  And no bunnies in the petting zoo.  We came home early and called it a day after the reptile man and a few times in the few bouncy toys.  I had a chance to get busy on cleaning out the office.  I'm still not done.  It is in a shambles around me.  But I figured if I didn't blog, I never would.  



The other thing we have been doing is watching the Olympics every spare minute.  I really didn't want to do anything else all week.  The Olympics inspire me in a way that nothing else does!

No comments: