Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, August 22, 2016

Vacation Spot #1 Boise Idaho!

We took a triple location vacation this summer.  It was a lot of driving for mom, but so much fun to see and do everything we did.  Stop #1 was Boise Idaho.  We stayed with the Judd family (who stayed with us in July).  The kids were so excited to see Adela again!   I was happy to get lots of decorating inspiration from Melissa's awesome house!  Then we got to spend a day with our besties who were visiting from Korea, the Fillmores!  Our day included the Boise Zoo, Pizza Hut lunch, and a Splash Park.  A fun and busy day.  
Libby and Reid.  Still so much love here!

Sarah and Gideon.  Sarah is a little taller than Gideon!  Amazing. 

Ben and Caleb.  These boys are at a silly age!

We are penguins!
 By the way, the Boise Zoo is a great place to see animals! They don't have the super fancy animal habitats, so you can actually see most of the animals.  It was pretty impressive.  We especially liked the butterfly exhibit.
Pizza Hut Buffet.  Ben is hiding under the table.  He has ceased to be my most cooperative child :(.
Adela and Ben.  Love?

I also got to take care of George the turtle since the Judds went camping while we were there.  It was actually  kind of fun.  Don't tell my kids.  I want to maintain my pet hating status.   No room for any more work around here! 

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Such a great post. Glad to relive one part and see the rest. I wish I'd known about push-up punishment. You earned a few, as I recall😏