Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Splish Splash, Seattle Children's Choir Spring Concert

We love being a part of Seattle Children's Chorus.  It has been such a great learning experience for the girls.  My favorite moment was a few weeks ago when I heard them singing and harmonizing together.  They were experimenting with different harmonies to "As I have Loved You."  The concerts have been fabulous.  Libby's solo was a surprise bonus at the spring concert.  

You can also see Sarah up in the top left of the picture.  Smiling and singing.  

Libby's love of crooning paid off!  She sounded amazing.  I also love this picture of Chris the director in the background.  She loves music, loves kids, and is such a great role model!  I love hearing her sing! 

Here is Sarah again, she is so fun and expressive to watch. 

No comments: