Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 4, 2021

April Fools!








 We did a fair amount of brainstorming to try to beat last year.  We knew we couldn't.  Especially because I was on crutches after my 2nd Platelet Rich Plasma Injection (into the adductor and hip socket--ouch!) Emma came through with a great idea...decorate with mugs and let Grammy know it was a bit muggy outside!  

She was already at work by the time the show got on the road. But I think she enjoyed showing off the fun for a few co-workers.  (I'm guessing--since I was at work for the day.  I wasn't helpful since I couldn't really carry anything. 

Then I asked if I could drop off her pie plate in the evening.  I brought it full of delicious "pie" meatloaf with mashed potatoes.  I only had ritz crackers to use as the binder--but it was really SO GOOD!

I also loved the April Fool's quiz I gave my students.  (Especially because it was quick to write and score :). I was really wiped out this week.  Using crutches is no joke. 




No comments: