Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween 2021

 Our big party was last night, so I guess I can post even though it's Halloween today.

Rory is wearing a vintage Care Bear costume, made for her mom by her nana!
Annual trip to Spiros.  I went with the Slytherin robes, since that's what I wore for my class Guide to the Galaxy.  I gave all the visitors a "lifesaving potion." aka, a lifesaver.  It was pretty fun! 


Sarah as Donald Duck

Libby as Venus (or is it Aphrodite?) Yes, she's already embracing the "How little can I wear for Halloween" mentality.  Sigh. 

Storm trooper Ben! (He got two shots since he wanted an action shot!) 


Ben again.  Jed was also a Storm Trooper.  And before we knew Derek would be working, we got him a Jaba the Hut t-shirt. So he's with us in spirit. 


No comments: