Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Amazing Libby


Libby continues to amaze me. Today I went to cut her toenails. To distract her I said, this little piggy went to market and she immediately responded "wee wee wee wee". So funny.


On the not funny amazing side, today I turned around and she was standing on the table. I found out yesterday that she was capable of this feat. She pulls the chairs out from the table, climbs on the chair, then climbs onto the table. I cannot really watch her 24/7, so I decided to watch and let her play today to see what would happen. She can actually get up and down quite proficiently. But, of course, I started mopping the floor and she decided to put her weight onto the chair back and the chair tipped over. I was hoping that if she did fall, it would help her realize that she shouldn't play on the table. Unfortunately, she cried for a minute, shook it off, and after dinner tonight went back to climbing on the table. Hmmm....What to do? I am considering becoming japanese for awhile, ditching the table altogether and getting some pillows? But she has to learn?


Sarah is also amazing. Much lower maintenance than Libby these days.

2 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

Addie is my first kid to LOVE getting her nails cut. She also LOVES to have them cleaned out with that little tool on the clippers!

Packer Family said...

Just let her her do it it for a while and then she will get bored. That's what I did with Caden:)