Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Libby's Tubes and Other Success Stories

Libby got her ear tubes on Friday morning. If her cheery disposition today is any reflection of a future without earaches--hooray! This afternoon in Target she was charming everyone! She took a great nap and had a great night's sleep last night. Hooray!

One other success story is that last Sunday night I packed up all her bottles. I explained to her that she was going to be a big girl and stop drinking from a bottle. On Monday she asked for a "ba ba" and I gave her a sippy. She kind of hesitated, but drank up. I have been doing the same thing all week and she seems to be just fine with it. She has been drinking lots less liquid and ACTUALLY EATING MORE FOOD! I know, I know. Amazing.

Lastly, tonight I am sitting down to type with everything on my to-do list for the day DONE!. Both kids are asleep. Derek is still at a wrestling match. What am I going to do to celebrate? Clean my bathroom. Then watch my new BodyPump DVD. Then, maybe watch the end of Kung Fu Panda. :)

No comments: