Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Other Birthday Fun

Derek took me out for a yummy dinner last night, and brought me flowers. (The flowers were a surprise since I bought myself a jogging stroller that was supposed to be my only gift.)
Dave bbsat for us while we went and gave me a really stellar gift. Watch out Nick, Emily, and Brian. Dave got me a controller and a Nintendo 64 tetris game for the computer. I stayed up until 10:30 or so last night playing tetris (actually Derek and I took turns cleaning the kitchen and playing). I cleared 174 lines! Yeah! So if I stop communicating, my house gets overrun by junk, and there are no more blog posts, you will know why. I am playing tetris :)

2 comments:

carli k said...

don't forget the tetrus dreams... I used to dream tetrus back when I played. that's how I knew I had a problem and needed help.
Happy Birthday :)

Laney said...

Ooo, I'm jealous! I love Tetris!