Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Benisms

He really is starting to say things.  They almost all sound like MMMEEEEHHH.  But I swear I have heard him say "I love you."  (Derek heard this too, it was clear as day).  "Fish", "Bottle," "More"...and a few other things.  Mostly he hits the first consonant.  Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing him talk more than seeing him walk (but they are both exciting).
He can definitely point to the things he wants.  He most often wants whatever anyone is eating, his blankie, me, Derek, or down.
He loves wearing sunglasses (for about 4 seconds)

Playing out by the pool.  He loves to reach in and splash around .  He did NOT like it when Sarah threw him into the pool.  Luckily I was nearby.  

Ben in the Sandbox at Anthony's Beach Cafe where we had dinner with some friends the other night.  Unfortunately he didn't find it as fun as I had thought and he crawled out when my back was turned.  You never like to hear the words "Is anyone missing a baby?"  "Yes, yes I am."

Playing dress up with his sisters.  The Beautiful Bonnet was more like a Beautiful Collar.
As for the walking, I have seen him take a few steps this week.  He mostly does it when he thinks no one is watching.  When I want him to walk he won't.  Typical.

1 comment:

Sweet Utah said...

We momentarily lost Brook's son at Disney World a couple weeks ago. That was not fun, even for just 3 minutes.