Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Libbyisms

Libby told me this week that I am "the goodest mom ever."  So sweet.  Now if only I was the "goodest" at teaching grammar :)

Last night she was up WAY past bedtime (for the 2nd night in a row.)  She was helping me clean the kitchen (after I had put her back to bed 3 times and realized the loud party next door was not going to let her sleep).  She was adorable. While she was wiping down the toaster oven she told me that she could work a lot faster if she had the "Happy Working Song" on (from Enchanted).  So, together we cleaned and listened to the Happy Working Song.  Why is she in the best spirits of the day at 10:30 pm?
Enjoying some pool time this week.  We had such amazing weather!

1 comment:

Sweet Utah said...

looks like someone finally has a new swimming suit!