Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sarahisms

Last weekend I tried to cut Libby's nails.  She gets really freaked out about her pinkie toenails and was throwing a fit. Sarah came in and let me cut hers.  She kept saying, "See Libby, I am not worried."  She is sometimes a good example for her sister.
But, sometimes she is a menace for Ben.  She threw him into the pool this week.  She pushed him off the couch a couple of times.  I guess she is just feeling out what she can do as a big sister.
Playing in the pool with friend Caitlin.  Sarah spent a ton of time in the water.  


Princess Sarah at the Beach Cafe.  She is perched on top of a rock doing a curtsy.  
This week she adopted a new blankie, one that my friend Heidi made for Libby's birth (I think).  It is a beautiful quilt and I am glad it is the new blankie.

No comments: