Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello NEW FRIEND

Since 2005 Derek has been driving a 1994 Ford Ranger.  It was on the way out.  We really needed 2 vehicles that could fit the children.  Derek needed a vehicle that you didn't have to encourage with body rocking to get up to freeway speeds.  I felt like he even deserved AC :)  Anyway, he got rear ended in the Ranger and that was the impetus for the purchase.  This is a F-150 Super Crew Platinum.  I just got to drive it for a few days while he was at wrestling camp.  It is big!  I felt like a super stud woman.  I also LOVE the SYNC system.  I didn't even have to plug my phone in and it would start playing whatever I had been listening too.  I had hands free bluetooth for phone talking.  Now I am a teeny bit jealous of his truck.  We got a great deal on a great truck, so I am pretty happy with the purchase.

No comments: