Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gingerbread Palooza!

Libby has been begging to have a new friend from school over for a playdate.  I thought it would be perfect occasion to invite her and her mom for a gingerbread playdate.  We made trees, houses, and gingerbread girls.  It was a great time (once I got the icing to the right consistency to hold up the houses.)  The only problem is that I really want to make one myself.  But anyway, I had fun helping them and getting to know Libby's friend and her mom.   Sarah also invited a friend.  Each pair decorated a house.






I did decorate this ice skating Pope character.  It was supposed to look like Santa hat, but definitely looks papist to me. I was also experimenting with my camera a bit here.  Hmmm...

No comments: