Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The New Toy

I have been wanting a digital SLR forEVER.  I mean at least 3 years.  And for someone who isn't very patient to wait 3 years to buy anything is a pretty big accomplishment right?  I am learning lots about all the options and fun things I can do.  It is one of my new year's resolutions to learn more about photography because I think my kids are adorable and worth the best photography ever.  Here are some of my favorites so far.
Ben was super happy wearing Libby's backpack.  


Libby admiring the tree.

Ben's choice of shoes.

Love this Ben face.

Two of the amazing women I work with.

Two more wonderful women from church.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

WHat type of Camera did you get?

triciarnorton said...

Cannon T3i. I found one with a refurbished lens on the cannon store, so I finally made the plunge!