Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sarahisms

Sarah isn't nearly as into dramatic posing for pictures.  And, it turns out it is kind of hard to tell a kid how to pose.  Guess I am definitely going to have to order the ebook about getting natural poses that I thought I wouldn't need.  Anyway, she loved dressing up as Cinderella, but mostly she was just excited to have her turn taking the pictures.
What she is into is Christmas songs.  Whenever we get into the car she demands to listen to Christmas songs.  But, she is VERY picky.  We have been listening to the Muppets and John Denver Christmas and her favorites are the "Goose Fat" song ("Christmas is Coming"), and the song where Animal says "sorry" ("Little Saint Nick") and the Figgy "Pudding Song"
I finally put a compilation disc in the van (after spending some time figuring out the new iTunes--was the change really necessary?) and she has expanded her reproitore.  Now she also like the "Blue Song" (Elvis, "Blue Christmas".  
I need to get her the Neil Diamond "White Christmas" version my dad used to torture us--I mean delight us with each year.  

No comments: