Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Libbyisms


The other night Libby came up and asked me to play her the "candycorn misery song..."  I was totally baffled by this.  I had her sing it to me.  She got all embarrassed and hummed a few seconds.  I finally realized it was "Cowboy Casanova", a bodypump song we had been listening to earlier that day.  It is about a cowboy who seems awesome but is a heartbreaker.  It says, "candy coated misery" as a part of the chorus.  Her guess wasn't too far off.  Then she wanted to know if the "snake with blue eyes" in the song was real.  (She is really into being scared right now, so she was looking for something else to be scared of.)

She was feeding Ben something in his high chair today and trying to get him to talk (which he is saying much, much more lately).  All of a sudden she got super excited..."He said AFLAC!"  
Whew!  Glad he got that important word in his vocabulary...

Today I wanted to take a break from all the wrapping and cooking (I have already gone through a 10 lb. bag of sugar this month, yikes!) and play a little with my camera.  The girls were pretty happy to oblige when I said they could wear princess dresses.  Here are some of the best Libby shots.  




No comments: