Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, January 21, 2013

Ben's Stats

Ben had his 18 month well-child check this week.  About a month late.  Oops.  I forgot to schedule one on time.  Oh well.  Anyway, he is doing just fine--if you are into tiny children.  Here are his stats:
Weight:  21 lbs. 4 oz.  3rd%
Height:  31"  10th%
Head:  19" 55%

Big brain, little body...that is just fine with me.  That little body sure can produce lots of sound!  He loves cheering at wrestling matches and hollering in church.
He is getting good at saying please, sometimes even unsolicited.  His vocabulary is growing since I decided one of my NY resolutions would be to take away his binkie except when he is in bed.  He was really unhappy for a couple of days, but he is doing great now.  Usually he offers it to me to put into the drawer before I even get him out of bed.



No comments: