Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

Several years ago I decided that if I want a rockin' birthday, I should just plan a rockin' birthday.  This year I went all out!  We celebrated the 90th release of Bodystep and my birthday at the gym in the morning.  Then in the evening Derek and I went to dinner, then stake conference, then had dessert with some friends from church.  It was a blast (literally since Derek gave me new Nerf Darts for his nerf gun (oh yeah, and they work in mine too :)



The birthday crew--minus a few who didn't make it into the picture

Mary, my fabulous bodystep teammate

Jen surprised me by coming when her snowshoeing plans fell through.  It was super fun to have her there!

3 comments:

Jnuck said...

Loved being there to celebrate you! AND it was such a great class. Loved it and love you!

Sweet Utah said...

Love Jen's bday outfit!! Amazing. Wish I could have been there too. Maybe when Brad gets done with school I can convince him to move to Seattle so we can party it up together.

triciarnorton said...

Yes, yes move to SEATTLE!