Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fun Trip Moments

We did a grandkid valentine's day photo shoot.  They were so cute, and so squirelly.  I hope Bryn got some better shots than I did!

Soren and Libby singing "Am I a Muppet, or Am I Man."  It was hilarious to hear Libby singing that.
We had a fun Birthday Combo party for me, Brad, Soren, and Grandpa Kelly  because we all have birthdays in January/February.  My mom made some seriously amazing cupcakes!

We went to see my friend Laney (the one that introduced me to Derek) and her daughter Cora.  Ben was showing Cora how to high five.  He also showed her how to dance on top of the furniture and run around the house screaming.  She showed him how to eat the snack he asked for (which he ate none of, and she ate all of ;)  It was super fun!  It will be even more fun as they get older.

Ben loved sledding.  I think.

LOVE walking to church with this crew!  It is only 2 blocks from my parents' house--but lost of people still drive to church.  

Chuck E Cheese was top on Libby's list of fun things we HAD to do in Utah.  So far she still doesn't realize there is one right by our house in Seattle.  So, we only have to go in Utah.  We were lucky that Kimmie and Micheala could come with us!

Libby with the Chuckster!

How I kept the kids quiet on the plane.  Thank goodness for flights with lots of empty seats!

Somehow I missed getting pictures at Ruth's Diner, with Uncle Ron and Aunt Jan.  Also at the Mexican Leatherby's.  We did some really good eating on this trip!

No comments: