Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trip Quotes

I had my siblings and friends from Utah write me their favorite quotes from our recent trip to Utah.  Hilarious!Dave said:  Obviously when Libby said (after doing some awesome sledding I think) "my Asian ancestors would be so proud."
  • Debbi Egan Randall
    It was a blast!! Sarah: "I only have hot blows", and "That was inappropriate."It
    • Soren Barker
      "Should I lie?" -Yes. "Go fish!"
      -Trish, do you have any Nancy Pappy? "OH! I do! I do!"
      • David Randall
        Hahaha. Classic moment
        • Brian Randall
          "The first time I met Ben he was a thumbs down but the first time I met James he was a thumbs up"
          • Bryn Dalton Randall
            "I think James wishes I was his Mommy."
            • Rachel Randall Cottle
              Rachel: "Libby have you even touched that salad I got just for you?"
              Libby (condescendingly):"did I break your heart, or did I break chuckarama's heart? I think chuckarama's heart!"
              Sarah: "if anyone wants to get me a straw they can!"
              Sarah: "if anyone wants to come play pretty pretty princess, number 1 they need to come in the family room."
              Rachel: "whats's number 2?"
              Sarah:"...."
              And don't forget Libby giving the stare down to the girl one table over.
              Rachel: "Ben did mommy go to the gym?"
              Ben: "yes"
              Rachel: "did she go to the circus?"
              Ben: "yes"
              After several more questions...
              Rachel: "is Rae Rae asking a lot of silly questions?"
              Ben: "YEES!!"
              • February 10
              • Erika Phillips
                Sarah: sometimes I spank my own bum.
                Erika: why do you spank your own bottom?
                Sarah: well I usually always spank it softly.
                Sarah: Ty Stevens isn't my friend because he has a different last name than me.
                Seen by David, Brad, 6 more

                No comments: