Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Ben Story

This week Derek and I were hanging out in Ben's room after we finished tidying up for the night.  Ben came into the room holding a stuffed pig.  He said, "Pig Nap."  He put the pig into the crib.  He then said, "Guys, Pig Nap.  Shhhhh!"  He ushered us out of the room and repeated, "Pig Nap.  SHHHHH!"  He had me shut off the light, and then he shut the door.  It was so cute.  And, he obviously hears me shushing his sisters all the time when he is napping!
Pooh Bear took a nap yesterday in the crib.  Ben got a little upset with Libby when she asked why his door was closed and tried to go in.  
Have I mentioned that if he calls for me and I am not paying attention he starts calling "Trish! Trish!"  Yep, I love this kid!

No comments: