Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, May 17, 2013

Sarah's Glasses

Sarah decided recently that she needed glasses.  She had gotten really silly during reading lessons lately, so I thought it was worth a check.  Today was the much awaited day.  And, no glasses needed.  My favorite part of the appointment was when the doc was putting different lenses over her eyes so she could look at the letters.  He then took it away and asked "Is that better (referring to her view of the letters)?"  "Yes!" she said, "It was hurting my nose." She was a bit disappointed with the results, and I was disappointed that the Costco optical doctors can't bill my insurance directly, but I can submit it myself.  I had to take her though, after Libby needed glasses so badly, and I didn't realize it.

No comments: