Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spring in Seattle

We are having the most unusual and amazing spring.  It has felt like summer for about a week now.  I LOVE IT.  And so do the girls.  They have been playing in the sprinkler, running in the yard, wearing swimsuits, life jackets and googles, and getting super dirty.  It is making me so excited for summer. I have been tempted to put all of their winter clothes away.  Then I keep reminding myself, usually it isn't this nice until around the 4th of July.  The cold will return.  So enjoy it while it lasts!

This is how they like to play in the sprinkler, protected by the umbrella.  I don't blame them.  It was only around 70 degrees the day they did this.  

I love this picture of Sarah!

Libby has us pose and took this.

Then Sarah took this 

And this.  Sarah is quite the photographer.

No comments: