Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Thursday, May 2, 2013

PJ TIME!

Seriously, could he be any cuter?  
Although it does get a bit annoying when his first phrase in the morning is "I wanna pick."  Meaning, he wants to pick what he is going to wear that day.  And usually he wants (at least for the last few days) to keep on his pajamas.  Mostly his Cars pjs.  He seriously throws the biggest tantrums I have ever seen from him over his clothes.  
The other morning he wanted to wear his boots and was pretty unhappy that I didn't want him to.  Then I told him that his (ordinary) sketchers were Lightening McQueen shoes.  He was totally sold on them.  I put them on and he ran to tell Dad that he had his Lightening Shoes on.  It was amazing!
He also is speaking SO much.  It is basically non-stop chatter.  I love it!  There are still times when I don't quite understand what he is saying, but usually I can figure it out.  He is also very demanding about what he wants to eat.  And he only wants to drink blue milk (2%--although I am sure it is only about the color of the container,  not the flavor of the milk) out of the Cars sippy.  


No comments: