Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, September 15, 2013

WE GOT IT!

We got the house!  We got it!  We got it!  For those not living in the Seattle market, it is HOT here right now.  Inventory is low and houses go fast. This house dropped close-ish to our price range at just the right time because the house we were selling was about to close.  We were nervous all week even though we felt so good about the house and felt fairly confident.  We couldn't be happier.  Now to get through inspection and finalize this house!
It is so, so awesome.  I took some pictures of the amazing light fixtures the last time we went to see it (I have been there 6 times now!)
Little entry way little chandelier 

Giant entry way lights.  We are going to return these ones to King Arthur :)

Upstairs bathroom light fixture--and love the gold and silver wallpaper. The ceiling is also silver.  

Master bedroom.  These lights hang on either side of the bed.  We have a fireplace too.  

Master bathroom has purple accents.  My favorites are these pendant lights.  There is also a skylight in this bathroom (something I LOVED having in my last master bath and thought I would be giving up forever).

This is the master dressing room.  It has this dressing table, probably my favorite of the hanging lights, a skylight, and 4 closets.  Yep, 4.

2 comments:

Sweet Utah said...

I'm SO EXCITED for you!

Hyo said...

I am LOVING the pendent light fixtures. They are so classic and will pair well with more updated features. It brings character in a very chic way. So happy for you.