Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, June 22, 2015

Proud Mommy Post #1: Ben

This week was a whirlwind of "end of school" festivities.  I am so proud of each of my kids.  So, they are each getting a proud mommy post.  I wrote in my journal last Sunday night about how much growth they have each experienced this last year.  It is amazing to me to see my kids grow up!

"Ben has amazed me all year.  He is such a good little friend.  He plays well with just about everyone (only the most difficult kids get push back).  Ben calls me beautiful!  He gave up his binkies!  He goes potty all by himself--most of the time.  He gets dressed and puts on his glasses all by himself almost every day.  He eats by himself--oh wait, we are regressing a bit here.  But he is so cute and so sweet I don't care."

To that I would add, he is starting to learn his letters.  I heard him in the car saying various words and trying to figure out what they start with.  B is, of course, his favorite letter.  He is pretty good at sharing with his sisters.  This guy knows what he wants and goes after it!




No comments: