Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, June 22, 2015

Proud Mommy Post #2: Sarah

Here is what I wrote about Sarah in my journal:
"Sarah absolutely rocked kindergarten.  She learned so much so fast.  He was everyone's friend.  So much love and kindness oozes out of her.  She passed her Hi-Cap (highly capable) testing.  She started doing and loving yoga!  She learned to hold her own against yoga and sometimes create a compromise to get her own way.  She most often is the first to create peace through compromise.  She is a natural peacemaker.  Even her teacher noticed this and sent home a note thanking her for being friends with everyone.  
She is physically so much stronger (rarely complaining about walking to and from school) even playing soccer at school.  She is also a good money saver!
Sarah & Mrs. Chase.  I was a little worried going into the year that Sarah would have 2 teachers (one for Mon-Wed and another for Thurs-Fri.  But they were so AMAZING!  They did a great job of working together and creating continuity so the kids had a consistent and awesome experience.  
I can't wait to see what summer will bring for Sarah!"
Sarah gets really into dress up days for school.  This is her "minion day" outfit.  This girl rocks some crazy outfits, and I love her willingness to be herself!  
Sarah's crazy Kindergarten crew.  I have really loved this class!  They always get excited when I come volunteer.  I got lots of hugs from them!
Sarah and Mrs. Bentley
Sarah also NAILED her dance at the dance recital.  She is a clear leader for her class.  She led out and did every step right, smiling all the while.  I love this girl's sparkle.  

No comments: