Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Night at the Beach

Thursday night I taught my first yoga class to kids at the dance studio.  It was my daughters and their friend.  It was SO fun.  I loved it.  I can't wait to get my hip fixed and teach more yoga!  (I especially loved having Libby & Sarah in class.  In fact, I taught them about samskaras (or negative thought patterns) and today Libby suggested that if they both break through their samskaras for 2 straight weeks we should have a class party.  So they actually listened!
Anyway my in-laws watched Ben during class and suggested that after class we head to the Edmonds beach and watch ferries and eat fish and chips.  Sure beat my idea of coming home and eating scrambled eggs.
We had a great time with grammy and grandpa and cousin Ann.

The lighting here amazes me!  Love it!

The kids with their "collections."  I am such a mean mommy.  I made them leave them outside with the rock collections.  

Ben ate a fair amount of sand while he was "smelling things with his tongue out."  He also brought a whole bucket worth of sand into the car trapped in his shorts or somewhere.  Definitely had to vacuum it out the next day.  
 

No comments: