Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, July 31, 2015

Our Besties

I think that Heavenly Father knew that in order for me to survive having children, I needed a best friend to see me through that phase of my life.
Insert Emmi.  Our first babies were due about a week a part.  Our 2nd and 3rds were a couple of months a part.  I  honestly couldn't have made it without her love, support, advice, and just awesome perspective.  I love her so much.  When they moved to Korea, I felt like I lost half of myself.  So happy they made time to come and see us on their first trip back to the US in 2 years.  

Auntie Jen became a part of our friend circle and being reunited was the best!

Libby and Reid--he has always been giant compared to Libby.  When they were getting in the car to leave he turned to her and said with loads of sincerity, "I really love you Libby."  

Gideon and Sarah--Sarah is actually bigger than Gideon!  He is much more adventurous than she is.  But they still have fun together.  

All 6, in age order.  Of course they have added one more, and may yet add one more.  I, on the other hand, am done.  How could I do it without her nearby?

Reid and Libby wearing their Cedar Way Eagle shirts that they made in Kindergarten.
It was really hard to see them go.  But thanks to technology, we can still keep in touch...as much as busy moms can!

No comments: