Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, March 21, 2016

Can I Just Say...

I love Ben.  He was so patient in his suffering this week.
I think that he had an ear infection starting on Friday.  But it wasn't that bad...until he was screaming in pain in the middle of the night on Saturday.  Poor guy.  And I had such an intense Sunday (and Derek was working) that I couldn't take him to urgent care until Sunday afternoon at 4 pm.  He kept reminding me that his ear hurt and asking when we could go to the doctor.  But he let me finish the 70 things that had to be done before we went to the doctor.  Thank heaven for Seattle Children's Urgent Care.  He is now on antibiotics and doing much better.
Whew.
Last Sunday he had a fever.  

Which turned into the highest volume of snot I have ever seen come out of one person.  

He even managed to have fun at the Urgent Care.


No comments: