Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas SCC Choir Concerts 2019

The Seattle Children's Chorus Concerts were really good this year.  Ben complained that his songs were boring...and they were all quite serious for such a young group.  But then they had a fun song with Sarah's choir about Santa needing to use his belt to help pull the sleigh and losing his pants :)
Uncle Davey was there for the kids concert too, but he had a tummy bug coming on, so he bolted right after and I didn't get a pic. 
Sarah's solo blew me away. I was so proud of her!  I didn't take a video--but I am not above sharing someone else's video.
Libby also had a solo.  I don't have any video of hers.  Her mic wasn't right on her, so it wasn't as powerful as Sarah's.  But she had one solo and the other solo was a dynamite senior in the group.  So I was pretty impressed.  



One of her besties, (who was also one of my students).

Grammy took Sarah to her dress rehearsal, and Davey went home sick.  So Libby had a smaller crowd.  But the older choirs were AMAZING.  I love hearing her with this group.  
After the concerts, Ben and Libby and I went to Edmonds Woodway to see Devin wrestle in the finals.  We also got to see Hunter wrestle for 7th (which he won.)  I honestly don't remember if Devin won or not. That is how intense the day was.  😐

No comments: