Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 12, 2020

First Week Back

I am so happy to be back in my routine!  This week flew by.  Teaching, wrestling, normal life!
I did have an easy breezy week with several nights just at home with nothing.  It was awesome.
I am also proud of my progress with my 20 for 20.  I got Geneva on Venmo!
I am 3 chapters into How to Talk so Your Kids Will Listen and it is working.  We had a great kid/parent relations week around here. 
I did my first online grocery order through Costco. 
It was great!
I went to a Book Club meeting :)
Homerun week!
Shorewood beat 2 teams at a double dual too.
I got Sarah's curtains up, so she has official privacy.  And it doesn't seem to wake her up when we are up and about in the morning, so that's good.  She wants yellow for her room color when we do the official room decor in the summer.  I like yellow, so I'm excited!




And now, the threat of snow and school closure.  But I am going to stay upbeat.  If we have days off of school this week, which will take away days of summer, I am going to work on summer projects.  I might even start painting out Sarah's built in!  Yikes!
A good friend from Harbor Square captured this pic of the Norton Ladies in the SW Wrestling fan club.  Go Nortons! 
 We also got a new cable/internet provider and are saving $60 a month.  That's not too shabby.  Derek did have to give up the BigTen Network, but he can get that through his phone.
It was a very productive week!

No comments: