Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Libby's Outing!

One of Libby's Christmas gifts was tickets to Mrs. Doubtfire the Musical.  I looped Maren in on the fun, not even realizing that the 5th Ave Theater is right next to her building.  Amazing! So Libby got to see Maren's office.  Libby said, "Wow!  Maren is so lucky!"  I said, "I think she is luck, but mostly she's worked really hard!"  We picked up Maren and went to the lobby for Mod Pizza, one of Libby's favorites.  Then on to the show.  We ran into a few people we knew.  Anne and Carol were first.  So fun to chat with them before the show.  Then we saw my MTHS principal.  It was great to chat with him and his wife.  The show was AWESOME.  There was even some tap dancing.  I loved it.  I even came home and watched the movie (because somehow I'd never seen it.)  This is a 5th Avenue Debut that is going to Broadway.  Kind of exciting to have been in on the ground floor!
Pretty impressive view from this gal's office. 

In the Theater

We ran into some awesome friends, Anne and Carol! 

Waiting for Maren.  She was doing some important lawyering.  

No comments: