Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter Pics--Warning, Not Professional

A couple of years I gave up on trying to get us together for Easter pics. And I didn't even think about getting us matchy matchy Easter outfits.  But I told them to get on their finest and we went to a park in the evening to snap some pictures.  So here they are as they like to get dressed up.  (Ben hates his new shoes though...)
It was chilly, even though it was beautiful, so each kid got a couple of pics.  I got all 3 for just a few minutes.
Excessive jewelry?  Yes, thank you.  But she was pretty excited to pose and smile. 


Sarah looks so amazing.  It is fun to see her shine. 



Ben was NOT excited about this.  

He was "freezing." 

But I managed to get a couple of winners.  Love this guy! 

So Happy Easter from a very strange 2020.

No comments: