Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Run for Rachel Seattle

 When Rachel was diagnosed with cancer, my cousin Shelley (who has lost a few friends to breast cancer) reached out and suggested a fundraiser.  So this was really her idea.  And it was brilliant.  It has been so amazing to see the pictures and posts of people running for my sister.  Next week I get to take her a big check!  We will see how big.  The total is already higher than I could have hoped.  We had fun on our walk.  It was the day after I got big hip news (I guess I should make a separate post about that...). So we all walked.  

Will walk for Rachel & donuts--the kids' motto

First and only time in pink? 

There was a little running! 

Libby couldn't find her shoes--so she wore slides.  

This is not what I designed, but this is the bandana I got.  So we went with it. Cape style! 


I had planned to run with my running partner before the walk...but alas.  So she ran and met me right before we walked!  I haven't been a very good or consistent running partner, but I'm going to miss our runs.  Maybe I'll get back to it??


No comments: