Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Florida Mid-Winter Break

 When I originally scheduled this trip, I wasn't sure how my sis would be doing after her double mastectomy.  I figured she still wouldn't be able to lift her boys--it's just 5 weeks post surgery. But she is doing really well!  So we did some projecting.  Mostly cleaning and organizing closets and POTTY TRAINING!  It was a pretty good time to potty train little Davy--as he is almost 3 and really ready.  With 3 of us (my sis and brother in law and me) we could keep eyes on him most of the time.  Naked worked out best for him.  The last day I was there he was almost accident free.

I also got to learn more and try more plant based dishes, since Rachel is eating plant based as a part of her healing process.  It was a good reminder.  I have gotten so slack on cooking good whole foods since the kitchen has been down. 

Just love these boys and their mom & dad.  It was really fun to be with them. 








No comments: