Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Kitchen Updates

 Last Sunday I was on the way to FL, so I didn't blog.  (I guess I could have on the plane, but I was trying to get school stuff done and the internet was dicey even though I paid for the upgrade...so I didn't even think about trying anything else online.)

So there has been lots going on with the kitchen! 

We went to Birch Bay for 3 days so we could be out of the house for the floor refinishing.  It was the first time I really felt like we were living in a dusty, messy work zone.  But they looked amazing when we got home!  


Then while I was in FL--the tile backsplash went up.  It still needs to be grouted, but it is looking good! 


The fridge also arrived.  It's standing in the family room area.  But we are getting closer.  I can't wait! 

No comments: