Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Ben's School Pic!

Here he is!  My 4th grader!  It's weird to think that I only have one more year of having a kiddo in Elementary school.  Ben's asked me to get his teacher flowers this week for Teacher Appreciation.  In her thank you note she summed up Ben as a student really well when she said, "Ben is an absolute pleasure.  He's hardworking, organized, keeps me honest and all around fun.  He never lets me forget a thing and is sure to point out my mistakes, so thank you Ben!" Love Mrs. B. 

 He doesn't get too embarrassed or annoyed when I stick my head out the door to say hi to him when he's waiting to head into class.  He's very conscientious about his work (he gets really stressed if he forgets to bring his homework home, or forgets to take it to school).  He loves spending time with school friends, the Sunnyside gang, Jed & Rory, and is happy that the neighbor girls are allowed to play with him again too!  

His spending money has lots of cash in it.  He tries to spend very wisely.  He refuses to buy his precious goojitsus at Fred Meyer because they are too much.  He tracks the prices of his favorites on amazon daily.  He wants to play baseball (bought himself a new glove yesterday!), basketball, 4 square, and watch TV.  He is always up to help his mom.  Love my 4th grader Benny--time, while sort of crawling, has also flown by! 

No comments: