Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Thanksgiving!

 We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year.  Maren hosted in her Shoreline house--for the last time as she's moving to Woodinville.  That was a big surprise leading into the weekend (although I guess not surprising considering her new family is centered there....). But we were able to revel in most of the Norton Thanksgiving traditions that I'm sure will continue in her new location.  (Clark was with Anne Marie's family--so no smoked turkey--but Emma did a fab job!) A family photo.  Rolls coming out of the oven as dinner is being served.  Too many pies.  Uncle Davey joining us.  Trish playing (and even winning) Rummikub.  It was fun getting to know Cara's family better.  They're a good fit :). I have so much to be thankful for!  Then I spent the rest of the weekend decorating mostly (see separate post)....although we did get pedicures with Dave.  Being out of my routine isn't very restful for me...but you know.  I had a good weekend.  (Also the Huskies won the Apple Cup--nice bonus finish to the weekend.)






Dave took Sarah & Ben bowling while I shopped for Apple Cup dinner supplies. 



No comments: