Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, December 26, 2022

Wrestling So Far...

 The Stormrays are having a pretty successful season...considering they have a pretty young team (except for some senior studs.) I've been able to make it to a few things--but not enough.  So many other things going on! Libby didn't have a match at her first match--so I was glad I didn't change everything to be there. At her next match, she won 2 of 3 (losing to a rockstar from Lake Stevens that also beat the other very experienced girl on our team.) 

I got to run the clock for the boys match last week.  It's a pretty fun/stressful way to watch a match!  It was a lot of forfeits, so not too intense. Good way to get back into it.

Also, I barely recognize myself with this hair still.  Haha.  I'm going to go back to a more natural color in Feb.  I really don't love it.  





No comments: