Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Meeting Baylor Elizabeth

 Last weekend I went to Phoenix with my parents to meet Rachel's grandbaby.  Lots of tears were shed as we felt so enveloped by the love of the Smith/Dorrett family.  It felt like Rachel was there with us...and she was just a few weeks ago up there in the Spirit World with baby Baylor E. We also got to hang out with my dad's mission companion, Mike McLaws . He's a gem!  (You all wish you had someone like him doing the cooking for your Youth camping trips/ward campouts, etc.) 

It was just so lovely to be there in the warm weather and spending time with my parents.  I'm trying to cherish all the moments with them! 








This cool "Hole in the Rock" was right by our hotel. 


Dad with an alien at this fun mall thing we went to. 

My mom posted this for their anniversary saying they have an "Eggsellent" marriage.  I couldn't agree more! 


No comments: