Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Playing Hair

Auntie Ray Ray had a doll (now named Meg) that was a hairstylist. She came with a chair for her clients. Libby and Sarah fit into it perfectly and they actually used it for the right purpose the other morning. So cute! This was especially amazing because Libby hates having her hair combed. But she started it! On Friday after my shower I was watching Toy Story Ken with them (that is what Libby calls it and it kind of sounds like she is saying Toy Story 10) and she combed my hair and even went and got rubber bands to have me put in my hair. She says, "Don't worry, this won't hurt" then tugs a comb through. This time she was more gentle and thorough in her combing than she ever has been before. She is growing up!





No comments: