Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Libbyisms

"Mommy, is it still Valentine's week?" "Can I have another Reese's heart?"

(I had a little growth removed from my ear last week and I had some knarly stitches.) Libby told Derek, "Mommy's ear is GROSS!" She continues to ask me how it is doing. She went with me to get the stitches out and was fascinated.

I put away a bunch of her dresses that were too short. She keeps asking me about them. Specifically. I bought her 4 replacement dresses, but that girl is like an elephant. She doesn't forget things, even when you really want her too.

1 comment:

The Thackers said...

I know what you mean...I have a child with a memory like an elephant too. He doesn't forget a thing. NOTHING gets past him, especially when I want it to ;-).