Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pantry Problems

Our water heater is in the pantry. So when the pilot light went out and wouldn't re-light (we did get it re-lit once) we called our amazing plumber Bala. But this meant that we had to pull everything out of the pantry. Luckily Derek was home in the morning to help out. Bala fixed the water heater and then I got the job of reorganizing and cleaning out everything as I put it back. I was tired, and still a bit weak, but I LOVE a good organizing project. But I wasn't the only one who had a good time.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I have a mental picture (and I think there was once a physical picture) of myself sleeping on the shelf at my dad's new store. I guess my granddaughters are a lot like their old grandma. So fun.