Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mischief

There has been lots of mischief around here lately. Libby got into my makeup and got it on the carpet. (Thank you FOLEX for taking it out.) She also smeared toothpaste all over herself and the bathroom rug. Very minty and refreshing smelling. When I left them the other day, they got out the measuring cups and the big bin of flour (which is NOT easy to pull out of the pantry for a reason...but they managed it) and took in into the living room. Derek woke up to a huge mess of flour on the carpet. What is the deal? I am pregnant. I need them to be angels, not devils. But here is one of my favorites.
I went to put on my boot and found this surprise. Yum.

1 comment:

MikeS said...

Boots make great popcorn dishes, don't you know. Your little girls sound like they would get along swimmingly with my little disasta-girl and destructo-boy.