Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Stomach Flu

Well, just when Sarah really started to feel better, Libby started throwing up. I have one positive thing to say about Libby as a sick girl. She usually got her barf and diarrhea in either the potty or a bowl. Only a few times did it end up on the floor out of the hundrends of times that her body exploded over her 4 days of illness. She is however, very demanding and angry about being sick. (I sympathize, but by the end of 4 days I was at the end of my rope!) This was a long flu. Derek got it just when Libby was almost better. I have felt yucky throughout, even before the girls got sick, but never have gotten to the barfing stage. Maybe I will. I pray for Baby Ben's sake that I can avoid the worst of this one. Finally Libby and Sarah are better...but I think they are getting a cold. What gives!

No comments: