Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Is it STILL May?

We have been talking about the months and days of the week in the little preschool time I do with the girls. She knows that baby Ben will come in June and that June comes after May. On May 4th she asked me about 15 times if it was still May. This is not a good time for her to be asking, since I am also asking myself about 400 times a day if it is still May. So, I stood her up on the desk and we checked off the 4 days of May that had already passed. Now when she asks, we check off the days (if any have gone by since we last checked) and count how many are left in May. It has been good for both of us :)
I will make it. I have done it twice before. But sometimes I wonder how. My daytime heartburn is RAGING. Nights aren't so bad...so I guess I really shouldn't complain. But what is up with that? I am also starting to get puffy in the hands, feet and ankles by the end of the day. Just a little, but I notice!

1 comment:

Laney said...

You can do it! So close!